This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Friday 22 January 2010

Investment Forge

Up until 48 hours ago I would have recommended Investment Forge to anyone who contacted me. Unfortunately I have now put them on PROBLEM status.

My account has been possibly hacked and the 2 programmes totalling $106.20 were closed and the money stolen.

The Hacker changed my Liberty Reserve account # to U1661115 which according to LR belongs to Henrik1234Boyander - there are no contact details. However, this account does seem to have some connection to RevShareGlobal


I have made several attempts to contact Investment Forge and I must report that the response has been very poor. My support ticket raised 48 hours ago has not been answered and my e-mail sent 24 hours ago also remains unanswered.

I did manage to get hold of Nathan on the on-line chat. The chat went as follows:
Ian Cliffen:
Hi,
My account has been hacked and all funds stolen





Welcome Ian Cliffen! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.




Call accepted by operator nathan. Currently in room: nathan, Ian Cliffen.

nathan:
Greetings
nathan:
what is your username?
Ian Cliffen:
ianfcliffen
nathan:
so...your InvestmentForge account was hacked?
Ian Cliffen:
yes my 2 programmes have been closed and the money has gone
nathan:
can you log in to your account?
Ian Cliffen:
yes - i logged in and I have changed my password
nathan:
how may I help you?
Ian Cliffen:
I need a solution - my money has been sent to an LR account that is not mine U1661115 - I want my programmes re instated and my money back
nathan:
if your program was hacked we can not help. you have to be careful next time
Ian Cliffen:
How did my money get sent to some one else?
nathan:
probably you have been hacked and they have changed your account number
Ian Cliffen:
Are you saying that you are not prepared to look into this matter?
nathan:
we are ready. Users are allowed to change their account numbers and mails. You have to be careful and create a strong password
Ian Cliffen:
Why can't you reverse the transaction and inform LR about this?
nathan:
how can we took the money out of someone account?
nathan:
please log in change your account number and make a new password
Ian Cliffen:
You can inform LR that this person has received funds illegally - even if you are not able to get the funds back you can help to stop this account being used for illegal activities.
nathan:
It is not my field of activity. Anyway you can write about it to the LR support
Ian Cliffen:
I have contacted LR and they need to hear from you.
nathan:
ok we will sent them a mail
Ian Cliffen:
Can you please give me a copy of this mail and the reply as I need to update the status of this on the forums and my monitor blog?
nathan:
ok. Contact me on Monday
Ian Cliffen:
Thank you
nathan:
you are welcome
As you can see the result is very open and Nathan did not seem to be very eager to help until I pushed him. I will update here as I get more information.

26/01 - Latest chats with online support

Ian Cliffen:
I spoke to you last week about my account being hacked


Call accepted by operator nathan. Currently in room: Ian Cliffen, nathan.
nathan:
Greetings
Ian Cliffen:
Hi Nathan
Ian Cliffen:
I had an on-line chat with you regarding my account being Hacked.

My account shows that my money was sent to LR account U1661115 from my
investments PA-QGF6I  $55.00 and PA-TRGWV $51.20.

Can you please send me evidence of this as I know exactly who this
account belongs to.

nathan:
I can give you the batch number of the transaction
Ian Cliffen:
Does the Batch number also have the account No?
nathan:
no it's just the prove that the money was sent to that account
Ian Cliffen:
Can you confirm that the money went to that account?
nathan:
I can give you the batch number
Ian Cliffen:
Please give me the batch numbers
nathan:
27168630 and 27210494
Ian Cliffen:
Thanks - you had promised to copy me on your mail to LR. I have not received it. Did you send them a mail as promised?
nathan:
Admin said that we can not do it.
Ian Cliffen:
Why didn't you follow up with me and tell me - I have been waiting?
nathan:
haven't our Our Admin  sent you a letter?
nathan:
Anyway I have gave you the batch number it is much better then a letter
Ian Cliffen:
No, I have sent several mails and support tickets but none have ever been answered.
Ian Cliffen:
I will follow up with LR - thanks for your help - Bye

I then tried the Batch numbers with LR and had no luck. This is the chat I had to get more information:

Ian Cliffen:
Batch no problems


Call accepted by operator nathan. Currently in room: Ian Cliffen, nathan.
nathan:
Greetings
Ian Cliffen:
Hi Nathan, Sorry to bother you again. The batch numbers have a problem. I need the dates and values
nathan:
find this info in the mail
Ian Cliffen:
What mail?
nathan:
from InvestmentForge
Ian Cliffen:
I didn't receive a mail
nathan:
you have not received the mail about your investment?
Ian Cliffen:
No
nathan:
what is your mail?
Ian Cliffen:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
nathan:
Please check your mail and find ALL the letters from the investment forge
Ian Cliffen:
I have just checked and have received nothing - did you just send a mail?
nathan:
Jesus.....give me your username
Ian Cliffen:
XXXXXXXX
nathan:
you have made the 1st investment on 23/09/2009
nathan:
$50
nathan:
now give me your batch number of this investment
Ian Cliffen:
It is not shown on the mail
nathan:
just find the batch number
Ian Cliffen:
it is not on the mail - I don't have it. Also I need for the money that was stolen not my first payment.
nathan:
It's on the E-currency Account!!!!!