This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Thursday 21 January 2010

21/01 Todays Paying Programmes

I did not post any receipts yesterday due to a hacker blocking access to my Liberty Reserve account. I will post more about this later today. Due to the great security offered by LR the hacker was not able to access the account. Currently the account is still blocked. If the hacker knew that I never keep more than $10 in the account at a time they would realize that the hours spent so far will be their most unprofitable todate!

These programmes have paid me:
Investjoy, CSM Finance, Investorum, Pirex Fund, Finance Nova, Sport Bet Inv, Private Investment Club, Extra Return,