This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

District 9 Funds

I had promised myself that I wouldn't join anymore AutoSurf programmes but decided that as this has only just launched that there should be enough time to get in quick and make a bit of profit.

The programme I am talking about is District 9 Funds.

This programme has been registered since 7th January 2010 and online since 8th January 2010. The programme requires only that you surf 9 sites a day.
I would class it as a short term investment

The options are as follows:
Payouts: 9 Daily!
Paying: 7/7
Term: 9 Days!
Min deposit: $9
Max deposit: $9,000
Referral bonus: 9%
Min Withdrawal: N/A
Withdrawal: Manual
Capital Return: Yes

I have put a test $45 into the programme.

SITE-WHO IS DATA