This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Saturday 9 January 2010

Gold Nugget Invest Problem

Today I want to start recording the history of a problem which I am sure will receive a lot of exposure on Forums over the next few days.

You may recall that I posted a newsletter from GNI admin a few days ago - click here to review. Well in it they discussed briefly Fraud and Identity Theft.

Well yesterday I tried to log into my account to make a new deposit and found that my account has been suspended. On checking in the GNI Forum and the ASA Forum I saw that a couple of other people had problems. Their problems seem to be due to changes in password but the result was still the same - account suspended.

I tried to use the resend activation link on the log in page but this did not work. I have therefore sent an e-mail to Rumiko as follows:
Hi Rumiko,

I am sorry to disturb you as I am sure that you are very busy.

My account has been suspended. I understand from the forums that there are some technical issues and as such I need to contact you.

My account user name is : XXXXXX

To save time I have attached a copy of my drivers licence and latest telephone bill to prove my identity. If you require anything else please let me know.

Many thanks & kindest regards
Ian
So far I have received no reply (12 Hours). I have however received my usual Saturday mails showing Interest Earned.

Over the next few hours / days I will post how the problem gets resolved.

If anyone else experiences problems the mail addresses for support are as follows:
Todd: goldnuggetinvestcs@gmail.com
Lim: goldnuggetinvestcs1@gmail.com
Rumiko: goldnuggetinvestcs2@ gmail.com

Update
I have just received a mail from Rumiko asking me to contact Debbie. I have now sent my earlier mail to Debbie.

Debbie: GNIChanges@gmail.com

Update 10/01 from Debbie
Your account has been suspended due to suspicious activity and log ins from a recently discovered hacker-we were alerted by Solid Trust Pay initially, of some accounts that they were having issues with, and upon our further investigating, noticed that your account was involved as well.
You should be sure to check all of your payment processor accounts for anything unusual-change passwords etc.  (you should consider changing passwords to all of your accounts and email just as a precaution).
We will notify you just as soon as possible with the measures needed to be taken to get your account available to you again


Thank you.
Debbie-Customer Support Team

Update 11/01
I have now sent the following mail to Debbie as my account is still suspended:
Hi Debbie,

This morning I tried to access my account and it is still suspended. Have you been able to make any progress my problem?

Over the last 3 days I have received 10 mails confirming the interest added to my account and during today I will receive more. Obviously I would like to do something with this money rather than leave it not earning.

If you are not able to give me a date for when the account will be again open to me could you please re invest the money for me in my account?

Could you also please confirm what problem there is exactly with my account especially as I have not used STP with you - my Blog readers are eager to learn from this.

Thanks & kind regards.
Ian




12/01

Still no news from Debbie.

I have been checking the GNI forum and there are several people also waiting for Debbie.

The link to the forum is http://www.gniforum.com/index.php?topic=1274

14/01
Great news - my account has now been re opened.