This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Saturday 9 January 2010

Invest Joy Newsletter

I have just received the following newsletter from Invest Joy:

Hello members,

I hope you are enjoying your Satuday, everything is doing very good althrough the fact of hyip.com have changed status of InvestJoy to "Not Paying". I like to do unique things and now I'm doing something unique again, I'm contacting my members to say a monitor considers my program as Not Paying.

Take it as fun, few days ago I was surprised no speculation or problem had happened, now things seem to be back to normal. Do you think I'm worried or sad cause of this issue? I'm very happy. In this right moment InvestJoy is entering in the business for real. Now I can say people are paying attention to my program. Let's go with the headlines.

1) Hyip.com Issue

On January 8 Hyip.com admin  requested a withdrawal using Perfect Money, I'm processing too many withdrawals per day, it's normal that some mistakes happen. To my bad luck I marked his withdrawal as Paid but forgot process payment. Now see how malicious I (Werner Grube) am. I pay members but I don't pay a $7.5 withdrawal from Hyip.com. Does it look like a behavior of a Not paying Hyip? I was also accused to be a using a manipulated monitoring seal when I copied the code from their website.

I solved Hyip.com situation processing the missed withdrawal, contacted them to solve the problem but until now the administrator did not change our status. I visited hyip.com website to find out the reason for this.

Apparently the administrator of Hyip.com have a problem with Paul from Money-news-online, I dont know but that's what looks like. HYIP.COM disregarded me because I rated Paul's review as unbiased. This is my sole opinion, what is the problem? I really think Paul published a realistic review. I'm sorry if there are people in this market who envy the success of other sites, I believe the reputation of HYIP.COM was acquired from hard work, the same for Money-news-online. Today these two sites have very good reputation and a good number of visitors, success can only be achieved with work.

You members can check InvestJoy status in many other investment monitors, here's a short list:

Hyipranks
Hyipscope
Hyipbanker
Refback80
GoldPoll
Hyips-Analysis

2) Weekly Specials

Many members already earned $10 in this promotion. Invest $100 and earn $10 bonus. This promotion ends tomorrow. Make a deposit now and guarantee your bonus. Don't forget to request your email through promotion@investjoy.com.

3) Live Support

Yesterday we installed Live Support system in the site. This is a powerful tool for fast communication. I'm online to assist you. Contact me.

Thank you all for the support, we have more than 500 registered members, promote us and let's reach 600 till Monday. Tomorrow we are going to have another great promotion for you. Stay tuned!

Werner Grube