This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Monday 25 January 2010

Fast Cash Production

As promised here are the details for the 2nd programme that I have invested in today - Fast Cash Production.

Fom the outset I want to warn you that I class this as a very short term investment. This has just opened and I don't believe that I can be sustained. Get in quick, get your seed money out and play with the profits - Don't be silly and put in more than you can afford to lose!

This is purely a game and the web content is totally unimportant.

This programme has been registered since 13th December 2009 and online since 23rd January 2010.

The options are as follows:
Payouts: 110-120%, 60-70%!
Paying: 7/7
Term: 1/2/3 Days!
Min deposit: $1
Max deposit: N/A
Referral bonus: 5%
Min Withdrawal: N/A
Withdrawal: Auto
Capital Return: No


I have put a test $22 into the programme.

SITE-WHO IS DATA