This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Monday 28 December 2009

Profit Capital

Today I would like to introduce you to a new programme that I have added to my portfolio called Profit Capital.

This programme has been on line since 27th October and has been paying consistently. I did delay joining here because of the type of programme that it is. I would class it as short term. However, as it has been paying for several cycles it does look as though it is worth a try.

The options are as follows:
Payouts:26.8-30% daily or 115-130% after 7 days!
Paying:5days/Week!
Term:Daily or Weekly!
Min deposit: $2
Max deposit: N/A
Referral bonus: 5%
Min Withdrawal: $0.00
Withdrawal:Manual
Capital Return:No/Yes

I have put my test $25 into the 7 days plan.

SITE-WHO IS DATA