This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Genius Funds - Survey

For those of you who have been following my Stats for a while will know, I have been a very keen investor in Genius Funds. Whilst I have been quite open in my opinion that I made a mistake by investing $1,500 straight away, without knowing the admin (not that we ever really know them).

I am happy to report that I am now in profit. As a result I have now set my account to 50% compounding. This means that instead of receiving my usual $100 a week I will receive only $50 and will be re investing $50 a week. If my maths is correct it will mean that I will be earning an extra $3 a week (50% reinvested) in the first week and then gradually rising week on week.

The other good news from Genius is that they have posted a survey on the site that pays a $15 bonus. The survey took me less that 5 minutes and the money was credited into my account on completion!

As I am in credit I have immediately deposited it into my WMB Fund- Great Stuff.

Right now I can't praise the admin highly enough.

Ian