This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Wednesday 16 December 2009

4 Countries Capital Payment problem

4 Countries Capital has been paying on time since I joined. Unfortunately they are now owing 2 payments.

The site was down for a few hours yesterday but was back in the late evening.

Today I tried to call Mrs. Jana Dagg (51% Shareholder) on the advertised phone number (+44) 122 4451580

The recorded message states that the number is inactive. Whilst this could be a technical problem I have had to place this company on Problem Status and would caution everyone against investing here until payments resume.

Ian


Update


I have just received 1 payment, I will therefore change the status to WAITING until payments are 100% up to date.
Ian

Update #2
All payments are now up to date - I have reset the status to paying.

No comments:

Post a Comment