This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Sunday 20 December 2009

ArbisPro

Today we see yet another new Sports Betting Arbitrage programme - ArbisPro.

This new programme seems to follow the recent trend of long term investment without a fixed term. I for one am very happy to join this type of programme.

Unfortunately the site whilst being very presentable does have a few negative points:
  1. The betting description contains very old data (2007)  - if this is an experienced team I would have expected far more current data.
  2. My initial deposit does not show - There is a support ticket specifically for this and I have reported it.
  3. There is a fee for making a deposit 1% to 2% - this seems to be a bit cheeky!
The above being said, it has not put me off making a small test spend $10. Once the site settles down I will increase my investment. The site having only been launched this week deserves a few days to settle down so I look forward to us all making some money here.


SITE-WHO IS DATA