This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Thursday 17 December 2009

Financo.net

Today I have joined a new programme Financo. Obviously as it is December there is a high risk of many programmes disappearing during this time.

I joined this one for several reasons:

  1. The ROI of 3% daily is realistic for a medium term programme.
  2. The design is fresh and eye catching - money has been invested to set this up.
  3. Pays 7 days a week.
  4. DEDICATED and DDOS protection server (Intel Core2 Quad Q8200 (score: 3206) 4GB DDR2-800 2 x 320GB SATA II 7200RPM provided Blacklotus.net)
None of these reasons would entice me to make a large spend so I can only label this as a Christmas game. I have therefore only invested $10.00. If the programme does survive the holidays I will invest more.
SITE-WHO IS DATA


No comments:

Post a Comment