This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Sunday 21 March 2010

21/03 Todays Paying Programmes & Updates

This is the first newsletter from the admin of Prosperity Wallet:


Prosperity Wallet Newsletter
Hello, dear Prosperity Wallet members!

I am Martin, administrator of this program and I'm sending you the first official newsletter. Before we start, I want to thank everyone who supports Prosperity Wallet! Our achievement so far is just brilliant - 1200 members in 6 days, that's an impressive figure!

First I would like to announce a brand new feature available at Prosperity Wallet. Since the first deposits expired 12 hours ago, you may now find withdrawal screenshots processed by Prosperity Wallet. This will be definitely a perfect tool to prove that there are real payments being sent out. Here is the link: http://prosperitywallet.com/?a=cust&page=evidence

I would like to remind and invite you to join our own forum. If you want to discuss Prosperity Wallet or post your payment notice there, that's the right place for you! It should also help for new members if they have any questions or doubts. Prosperity Wallet community is friendly and always ready to help each other! Join it today: http://prosperitywallet.com/forum/

There were couple of similar questions received from Prosperity Wallet members. I think I should answer them here as well and you might find it useful.

1. Why is my account balance still empty - no earnings are credited for my deposit daily?
This is because our plan pays a once off payment after 5 days. So if you deposited at 15:00 March 21, your earnings will be credited on 15:00 March 26.

2. I deposited funds trough Alert Pay. Can I withdraw to Perfect Money or Liberty Reserve?
No, you will be paid into the same e-currency you deposited with. So if you used Alert Pay for deposit, you will be paid into your Alert Pay account.

3. Some one joined under me and I earned the referral commission of $5 Strict Pay. Can I withdraw this amount to other e-currency?
No, the commission is credited in the same e-currency your referral deposited with. We do not offer exchanging funds in any way.

During this first week, Prosperity Wallet was reviewed by the industry's famous blog Money-News-Online. An interview with Paul is also planned in the near future. I will let you know when it's available. Meanwhile you can read the review here: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2010/03/18/17032010-prosperitywallet-review-and-other-news/

Thank you all for reading, that's all for the first newsletter! I'm looking forward for an new prosperous week. Enjoy your Sunday and instant payments at Prosperity Wallet!

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question. You may reply to this e-mail or use our support form here: http://www.prosperitywallet.com/?a=support

Martin - Prosperity Wallet Administrator


PTV Partner have announced another on-line meeting:
PTV Partner Page - March 20th, 2010
New Meeting:
The Meeting mentioned in the earlier email is incorrect. The meeting will be held at:

*** Meeting Schedule ***
Monday March 22, 4pm GMT (9am PDT, 10am MDT, 11am CDT, 12noon EDT)

Please make the appropriate change to your calendars and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Website News:
Greetings everyone; I sincerely apologize for yesterday’s downtime and glitches. The site is now back to normal and loading faster than ever! Basically; after a server upgrade at our Hosting Service, there were certain things not functioning properly, causing access delays. Since the problem was identified by our programmer during nighttime in Europe, he was not able to make contact with them till the wee hours of the morning, Central time. In the meantime, he worked throughout yesterday to do on the site whatever could be done to speed up access from our end.
If anyone had a deposit or withdrawal that did not complete properly, please submit a Support Ticket providing all relevant details and it will be addressed as soon as possible. Payouts were delayed during the site problems, and are currently being caught up, today’s payouts will follow as soon as yesterdays are completed.
Blog Articles of the Day:

(side note:)
For those of you who think that "politics" has no place on our blog. There are some who are missing the point. All these commentaries and interviews about politics affect your financial status. Politics drives the investment decisions of the world. You may not like some of the things we say. You don't have to. I don't like all of them either. You may take a different viewpoint. If you have an article, or documentation for your viewpoint, submit it. Do you know that what's going on in the world today, investment wise, is decided on in large part by the greater global definition of the decisions made by todays ruling leaders in various countries but especially those of the USA, the UK, China as they are the largest countries and those with the most influence and the largest actors in the play, so to speak? Our intention here is to expose the deals, the decisions, and the information. What you do with that information or the decisions you make knowing it is entirely up to you. F urther along our journey we will be getting into other aspects such as how the decisions affect your overall ability to create and keep the wealth you acquire. For now, if you haven't made yourselves aware of the greater picture globally please do so. If you have, stay current.
If you don't like it, do something to help those attempting to help change things.
Just make sure you're aware of what is going on.
Ninth Interview of the Day
This is a very significant interview. As mentioned, Bob Chapman, known as the "International Forecaster" sets out many details. Those in other countreis, as well as the US should take time to listen to the multiple section interview that is posted today. Some things you will already recognize and understand and be aware of. Others however may not have crossed your mind. Today is the right day to know what's going on. This is NOT JUST a US discussion.
Obama wants your DNA, Katherine Albrecht Breaks down RFID
"Does Obama want your DNA? How far will the IRS go to extract the peoples blood? What the heck is Chris Dodd thinking about the FED’s monetary power? Gary answers those questions and welcomes SpyChips co-author and RFID expert Katherine Albrecht to the show to discuss the latest in RFID and implantable human tracking technology?"
Watch these interviews. You can link to them from our blog. It's plain scary stuff if you ask me!
Joke of the Day:
My Jobs
My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned, couldn't concentrate.
Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it, mainly because it was a so-so job.
Next I tried working in a muffler factory but that was too exhausting.
Then I tried to be a chef -- figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme.
I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.
My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.
I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patience.
Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried but I just didn't fit in.
I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.
I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
So then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a historian until I realized there was no future in it.
My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
Start the Experience ... join PTVPartner and ... Free your Life!!!

Chatroom: www.ptvpartner.com/chat_room.html
or: www.client.ptvpartner.smack3.com/chat_room.html
Website: www.ptvpartner.com
Forum: www.ptvpartner.com/forums
Blog: www.ptvpartner.com/blog

These programmes have paid me since yesterdays update:
Cashift, IncoForex, NasMos Trade, Next Gen Market, Finance Nova, Funds Wide, One Daily Pro,