This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Saturday 6 March 2010

06/03 Todays Paying Programmes & Updates

The GNI saga just seems to go on and on. Instead of giving the admin time to sort the problems they are now even questioning his travel arrangements. As a result Robert has had to send the following message:
GNI community:

I am very sorry for my absence in the last couple of days. I was (and still am) traveling to sort out our issues with Yesilada. - It is however too early to inform you if there will be a conclusion to this situation or not.

I will be back home on Tuesday (March 9th) morning and will address our member base the same day in the afternoon or early evening (GMT) about the outcome. I will also inform you about the future of GNI the very same day - and trust me, there will be a future!

Once again please accept my apologies for not having the time to address your questions and concerns, but I have to set priorities and the continuation of GNI as a whole is, and will always be, my top priority.

With best regards,
Robert 

These programmes have paid me since yesterdays update:
XCite Invest, CSM Finance, IncoForex, Intra Traders, Infinitiva, Stark Fund, Panamoney, Global Fund, Mandarin Invest, Crusader Fund, Bio Tech Inv Fund, Extra Return, One Daily Pro, Finance Nova, MaxiMax Profits, Funds Wide, Xaga Enterprise, Private Investment Club, Next Gen Market,