This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Sunday 2 May 2010

Hydro Funds

15/05/10
The admin of Hydro Funds - Alzander has sent out the following update:
Dear Ian F. Cliffen,
Hi

Hydro-funds has been paying 25 days now as fast as i can. There comes a time that payouts just cant happens as fast as they have been. Mistakes are being made with double payments ect.

The time scale for LR payouts will need to be increased.
I shall still do my best to keep them coming as fast as i feel
that i can handle them.


Multiple requests to the same pp daily needs to be addressed.

If you have multiple upgrades via one pp please let all ur upgrades earn for that day then request.

You dont need to use all 3 withdrawals.

I know i allow 3 withdrawals daily but it was really for the members who use all 3 pp's to be fair all round.

Now if it continues in the manner it has over the last 3 days then 1 of 2 things will happen

#1 I will reduce the number of withdrawal ur allowed Or instead of payouts within 1 hour -12 hour time frame
It will resort in waiting the full 72 hours as stated in FAQ.

Think about it before you withdraw !!!!!!!!!!

Also withdrawals under $2.00 is making pament list huge . So as of now the min withdraw will be $2.00.

Dont worry if your upgrade expires and you dont have enough in ur account for the min withdraw either upgrade again or
send me a support mail and i will pay you and remove from your balance.

Hydro has a Alexa 81,752 and member base of 723 and thats down to you guys.

Lets all work together and grow together.

Alzander
Kev



07/05/10
Hydro Funds have completed their 1st Cycle:
Dear Ian F. Cliffen,

Hi
Ok guys almost at the 18th day mark for a lot of you.

1st upgrades are due to start to expire in about 1 hour.

Since the start i have not giving any bonuses ect except
the odd $3.00 prize and ptc,

I have not paid for any advertising, listings, reviews ect.

I believe that as little spent as possible is all the more for you guys
but yet 595 members have come and 394 members are getting paid.

1st 18 days have flown by not just for me but am sure you also.

I hope that you all know me by now.

I enjoy it and although its hard work at times i feel good inside.


Hydro is still healthy over 40 upgrades yesterday, 21 so far today and still 12 hours
server time left, in with the fact so many upgrades to expire soon what great outlook
hydro has.

The questions are ! Are you happy with ur profit you have ? or would you rather re upgrade
and make hydro the place to earn week after week ?

I have been a player for a long long time and know what my answer would be.

So here is my way of thanking you.

As each of ur upgrades expire if you upgrade the same amount or more i will
give you 3% of ur upgrade.

For example if you upgraded $100.00 on the 19th and upgraded $100.00 within 12 hours after it expired
you get 3%

If you upgraded twice on the 19th like a lot of you did then upgraded twice again within 12 hours from each expired upgrade for the same amounts
then i will give you 3%

This is not an offer for free members or a deposit bonus. read it carefully.

UPGRADE same amount or more as your last expired upgrade for the 3%.

I will place the 3% in ur accounts to withdraw straight away. This will not affect hydro in any way as its coming from my own pocket.

If any of you would like the 3% via AP i can arrange that also just let me know.

Ok guys thats it for now

Alzander


Hydro Funds have sent out their first newsletter:

Dear Ian F. Cliffen,
Welcome to my 1st little chat . I'm not much of a newsletter kinda guy.

Well where do i start ? We have got off to not only a superb start but its not slowed down since in the 1st 9 days. I have been flat out every night to give you guys payments as quick as possible. Support like this deserves quick payouts as thats what its all about right ? I said i would not talk about stats and i am not going to! all i will say hydro-funds is very healthy indeed. 429 members with 292 active and Alexa 211,970 

Now as a few of you know i do own a hyip monitor service and a LR game site also. Some of the ptc and banner ads at hydro you will find my referral url in them as i am looking to support payments from hydro with some income from my monitor ect amongst other income sources.  please visit http://investment-tracker.com/  knowing that any program you join 95% of the RC goes straight in the pot at hydro.

I would like to thank every single member for the support and the kind words i have read, I would also like to thank all monitors, reviews ect for using their own funds to list hydro. I have not paid one cent for listing hydro anywhere again more for the pot. I really appreciate it.

We have a max upgrade of $600.00 per account not per pp.
I will be raising the max $100.00 every 4/5 days to a max of $1000 then thats where it will stay.

For some of you guys who want to know a little more please read my interview with Austin at extreme surfs http://extremesurfs.com/blog/2010/04/25/04252010-interview-with-the-admin-of-hydro-funds/

Now i am sure most of you have already joined brent at Staunch but if not its well worth a look.
 http://www.staunchfinances.com/?ref=invest-tracker

Well i will leave you alone now as i have bored you enough.

Spread the word FEEL THE POWER.
http://www.hydro-funds.com/

Cheers
Alzander
Kev