This space is booked until 01-June-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 21-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

This space is booked until 18-April-10.

This space is booked until 30-April-10.

Monday 5 April 2010

Private Investment Club

05/04/10
Today was a big surprise for me - Private Investment Club is a programme that I joined last September. They are one of the worst programmes that I have come across as they never answer any support requests. Recently I moved them to Scam as the site had disappeared. However, by magic they have re appeared and my account was still intact. I made a withdrawal request (not expecting to be paid) and I received the funds almost immediately. I would not recommend anyone to invest here but I will keep withdrawing for as long as I can.